MCE South Europe kicks off in glorious Rome, the event is going to be a great opportunity for the participating South European destinations and its MICE suppliers to showcase their services in the MICE industry to the International Event Planners, keen on bringing their events to South Europe.
This year the list of participants is overwhelming. The best MICE providers of Turkey, Greece, Croatia, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal and other destinations will meet with leading Event Planners such as American Express, General Electric, BCD Global Travel, Cisco Systems, Meeting Select and many others that have huge amounts of MICE business for South Europe.
Known as the Eternal City, Rome will open unique possibilities for its participants to establish long lasting relationships and a solid, profitable network of contacts in the heart of Italy at the Sheraton Roma Hotel & Congress Center, one of the key conference venue hotels in Rome.
With such event partners as Radisson Blue es. Roma and Starhotels Italy, the event proudly includes magnificently prepared dinners with authentic Italian pasta dishes from Roman traditional cuisine, delicious appetizers, scrumptious culinary delights and mouthwatering desserts to enjoy the taste of Italy.
“At The Starhotels Metropole, we are excited to host the MCE South Europe 2016. We are also proud to showcase our Apicio by Eataly Restaurant which serves authentic Roman cuisine and international dishes. Our Head Chef in occasion of this event has artfully prepared a menu that offers a mix of local specialties, in which the finest of quality dictates the tone.”, says the General Manager of the Starhotels Metropole Hotel, Mauro Polmonari.
Besides the synergic B2B meetings, the event program offers wide networking opportunities and events such as Key Note sessions by Jonathan Bradshaw, the expert in the science behind interpersonal communication and meetings. Along with this, coffee breaks, business luncheons, cocktail receptions, beautiful dinners and an after-party are organized to assure all participants spend maximum time together, strengthening their professional ties.
The Meetology Lab CEO Jonathan Bradshaw adds: “I am delighted to have been asked to moderate and speak at MCE South Europe 2016 in Rome and to be partnering with Europe Congress on their events. Like all of Europe Congress’s events MCE South Europe 2016 is about bringing people who organise business meetings and events together and helping them do more business and, having attended a number of their previous events, know how well-run and effective they are. Europe Congress’s events connect people and we are delighted to add some science-backed insight into how best to do this face to face.”
The Europe Congress team is very much looking forward to welcoming its participants this November in Rome and letting them experience the quality services offered throughout the event.
For more information and participation possibilities, please contact Europe Congress at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Telephone: +420 226 804 080
MCE South Europe 2016, Fact Sheet
Dates: 13, 14 & 15 November 2016
Place: Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center, Rome, Italy
- 2,5 days MICE one-stop-shop B2B forum; 13-15 November 2016;
- High quality event venue: Sheraton Roma Hotel & Conference Center
- Minimum of 30 to 35 pre-scheduled and match-made one-to-one meetings with hosted buyers most likely to be your next business partners. Scheduling organized by organizer;
- 80-100 qualified, reference checked and high volume MICE event producing hosted buyers meet with exclusive 60 Convention Bureaus and MICE Providers from South Europe only;
- Boutique event format to maximize connectivity’s: Total of up to 200 persons remain together for the event days: No visitors;
- Numerous educational sessions by Meetology Lab: Jonathan Bradshaw, and others;
- South Europe promotional sessions emphasizing the potential of South Europe;
- Social sessions offering full catering such as coffee breaks, luncheons, welcome reception, dinners and an after dinner party to increase interaction;
- Endless networking opportunities with buyers with interest and business for South Europe.